Everyone now knows of someone who has made it big off the internet. Well it can happen and it isn’t luck. Its a little work and a whole lot of reward. There are people with home businesses making millions and millions. Here’s how they do it.
1) You have to have a website. Websites are cheap and easy to create. Just look up website and domain name on Google.
2) Pick a good domain name and product to sell. The better your choice of domain name, the more you will sell. ie. usedcarparts or similar will be easily remembered as alguidiccispullityourself will not be. You need to have something to sell to make money. There are a few individuals that use advertising like adsense and bidvertiser to generate revenue, but it takes a long time and basically you are better off selling your own wares.
3) Trade links. There are several programs out there that will allow you to do this. Make sure the links you trade with are relevant to what you are offering and aren’t banned by Google (page rank 0). For instance if you are selling cookbooks, a casino link won’t do much for giving you quality traffic (visitors). The main thing here is you want QUALITY over QUANTITY. Quality, highly targeted traffic is wiorth so much more as you will get higher sales conversions and more bang for your buck or time invested.
4) Free traffic networks. There is only one name or website you should remember – Traffic Swarm. This free traffic generator delivers highly targeted traffic and will result in thousands of sales. If you want to make enough money for this home business to be your only income and basically retire – you need this. All the big names and companies use this. It is easy to do and it really delivers. The best thing is that it keeps growing. You will get more and more traffic to the point where you might say you have to either hire more help or slow it down – thats a great thing as you can never make too much money! Join Trafficswarm now – you will be glad you did – I guarantee it!
5) Content is king. Put fresh, interesting and highly relevant content on your site(s). This is how blogs are making tons of advertising dollars. The search engines crave tons of fresh content and will reward you with higher seqarch placement and more traffic if you do this. Write some articles or a page or two about your item. Maybe a question and answer page. A reference page with lots of positive recommendations from customers. You get the idea.
This is all you need to get on the road to internet riches. Do the above and you will be glad you did as your hits counter and traffic will skyrocket.
David Maillie is a highly regarded and much sought after internet marketing guru .